New Searches

Recently, the blog has had some interesting and amusing search terms. Sleuthing these is always a highlight of my time spent wasted on the internet.

"hearing aid hilarity" What? Maybe when you are changing that tiny battery and you drop it and it rolls under the table and then you crawl down to get it and get your finger caught in a mouse trap, and then bang your head on the table. Potentially humorous, but not hilarious by any stretch. But I guess on occasion...

"combivent van Tupperware" Wow, that's pretty random. I'm not quite sure how that got the searcher here, or what they were actually looking for. A van made of tupperware? An inhaler made of tupperware? Breathing treatments in a van? Burping vans? The correlation between van driving, the use of tupperware and asthma? Who knows?

"Anglophile paramedic" Ah, you've come to the right place as that would be me, me, me, and me.

"it was very obvious we both had a great time on first date" Well that's good for you! Any advice?

"People who get shot in the head" ...usually die. But sometimes don't.

"alcohol preps" Are underrated in EMS. They calm the OCD and clean the IV site.

If you were looking for pictures, here are some new ones. Hiking near work, and some stuff I saw on the bike.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Well, Well, Well

Dueling Blogs