Well, Well, Well

Well, well, well, well, well.  I think 5 wells are enough.  

I haven't blogged in over a year.  I am only here because facebook reminded me that my blogiversary was this week.  

I even took the picture a day away from the blog and did it on Instagram in 2021.  HOW DISLOYAL!

I spent this last year getting my feet wet in urgent care.  What a mixed bag of a career path.  Why not blog about all the crazy things I've seen?  I'm not sure.  One reason is I have a constant fear of HIPPA violations while working within my community.  Don't worry, I do have a list of funny things that have happened written down that I should entertain you with.  

I would like to blog again as I've learned is that I need a creative outlet.  I need a stress relief.  I need a project. 

I had (self diagnosed) depression earlier this winter as the covid positivity rate in my practice went from acceptable to probably 80-90% and I canceled all social activities and holidays.  

How did I get my mojo back? (is it 100% back?...probably not) but: I quit my job, got covid, and am now poised to start a new job in the ED (where everyone (and maybe me too)) believe I belong.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dueling Blogs