How to worry your colleagues

It's 102 degrees Fahrenheit. It's sunny. You get out of work at 3pm. Anyone normal would run to the nearest swimming pool or ice cream shop. You, on the other hand, decide to hike eight miles. Where you go is basically the same temperature as the surface of the sun. But you march on; pack fully loaded on your back, slathered in suntan lotion, sprayed with bug repellent, three liters of water in tow.
This will worry your colleagues. When I left, my boss asked me what size IV I'd like when I went unconscious and he responded to the call. A modest bilateral 18s would be fine, I replied. It actually would have been a good idea prophylactically, so maybe next time. It will also worry your parents, friends, siblings, and that guy you're dating.

Why would one do this? Training. It is the first time I have trained for a vacation. But more on that later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Well, Well, Well

Dueling Blogs