Unpacking...

Is awesome! We’ve got the rooms de-wallpapered, cleaned, painted, and carpeted. I spent most of today moving my stuff in and spreading it around in an organized fashion. It’s been like Christmas; every box I opened lead to “I brought this?” “Yay!” “I love it!” “You shouldn’t have!” and the like. I’ve arranged the furniture and put stuff on the walls, it’s like we live here or something! There’s even a perfect place for my bizarro salt and pepper shaker collection, what joy!

Tomorrow I have my work physical and second PPD. I also hope to get my license and think some more about registering the car. Hopefully this weekend I’ll have time to regale you with the ups and downs of the last week, tell you about the New Hampshire state bird, and give you the true meaning of “Live free or Die.” That John Stark!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Welcome to the awesomeness that is New Hamspshire! ...too bad I'm stuck here in Maryland. :o/

See you at some point this summer!
Anonymous said…
more! we need more updates!

~mala

Popular posts from this blog

Well, Well, Well

Dueling Blogs