Blogiversary 14

14 Years.  The traditional gift is ivory, modern is gold.  Either way, whoever made these gift rules must think 14 years is a real accomplishment (or, I suppose that 15 years is impossible and needs some work to achieve.)  Considering my anniversary is with a blog, I'm not sure it needs much work.  Although it could use some attention as of late.  But, it turns out, PA school is hard and time consuming.  And now I prefer to fill free time with something other than blogging.  For example, last weekend, I went to a cat show.  It was absolutely everything I dreamed it would be.  Overly obsessed cat owners, fancy toys, a lot of brushing, and cat agility, which may have been my favorite part.  A cat doesn't care if it's accomplishing something, but it will jump over a log if you wave a feather on the other side of it (and that is the path of least resistance).
But I digress.  This blog has existed for 14 years, which is something.  I can't promise there will be more posts, or any amazing insights, but I can promise, I'll do my best. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Well, Well, Well

Dueling Blogs