Start Date


I took today to catch up on some blogging I should have done a long time ago. So...there is Greece (that should have been done in August) I do need to write some EMS stuff, but, maybe in like 4 months. I have been trying to get a list of things that need to be done and then finished before school starts.

After a couple of months fretting about how the school probably forgot about me and/or kicked me out already, I finally got news of the start date. Early June I will start my adventure/sentence. In May we have a three day orientation with two hours set aside for 'instrument purchasing'. Ooh, let the spending begin! I am hoping that my 12 year old stethoscope will pass muster as it is probably the only useful medical instrument I own at the moment.  It was a relief to hear something from school as it had been a while.  Although it did open up another little bit of panic as now I need to collect things to get started like vaccine records and get a physical, and enough nice clothes for a three day orientation.  

In the mean time, I feel like I have been grad school nesting. I know grad school isn't a baby, but the knowledge that I will have no money and little time during school as made me want to get all of those little things done before I can't for a while. From reorganizing the attic, to cleaning window blinds, the list of unfinished little things could never end.

But I do love a good list and crossing things off of it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Well, Well, Well

Dueling Blogs