Ah Ha!

I bet that you thought I forgot to blog today. Well, I didn't.  I purposefully waited until 9pm so as to keep you guessing.  I have not neglected any social media today.  In fact, it is a momentous day as it is the day I added pics to facebook, wrote a blog post, and joined twitter.  I know, I know.  Don't give in to the man!  Twitter?  Isn't that yesterdays myspace?  Isn't that for aging actors to connect with the young folk?  Isn't that just another way for everyone to annoy all of their acquaintances with superfluous updates about their mundane lives?  Yes to all! 
Well, mostly all.  I was inspired by an improv peep to get on over and tweet like a bird of some sort.  I am going to reserve my 140 characters for charming and amusing insights into my every day life.  I know no one cares, but having amassed a whopping 5 followers in my first 24 hours, I am inspired.  I will be publishing a book of my clever tweets in T minus 4 years.  Yeah, take that, Steve Martin who was already famous and profoundly more amusing.

Oh, and because you're all wondering, here it is.  https://twitter.com/resqellie  (quick click to enjoy my first 9 tweets)  I don't even know what I'm saying.  I feel old.

Whew! 

As for the last week.  I've gone through some old crap and am donating three boxes of non sacred items next week.  I booked a tour of a local brewery.  Yes, 3 months in advance.  I got a clean bill of oral health from the dentist.  Though, I think my new filling has left me with an excessively sharp molar.  Will keep touching it with my tongue until it is sore.   

I had a great crafting weekend in perfect autumnal weather.  It was my most successful two day show by an enormous margin.  In addition, one of my photos has been chosen to be in a proper photography show at the local museum.  I am quite proud of this and am stoked to see it on a wall that isn't in my house. 

I've given a lot of thought to 'the salt and pepper shaker condrum' which basically means that much of my 145 pair eccentric collection is boxed up and yearning to see the sunshine.  I have been inspired by a recent visit to the worlds only salt and pepper shaker museum.  Yes, this 20,000 pair collection is as exciting as it sounds and no I'm not being facetious.  I have an unnatural interest in silly and clever S'nP's and made this pilgrimage on purpose.  It is quite amazing and overwhelming.  A mere fraction are pictured above. 
Displaying a collection is difficult as it eats up precious wall space and room space, but maybe I am over thinking it.  That is usually the case.    

I will continue keep you up to date on three social platforms but will remain neglectful of tumblr, reddit, and that other one that neglects formerly necessary vowels.  Up with vowels!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Well, Well, Well

Dueling Blogs