The Neglectful Blogger (or some such)

Many apologies to my limited (but I'm sure dedicated) readership for lack of entries. It kind of is due to lack of things happening. Work, despite the weather recently has been slow, and I don't mind saying it. Slow, slow, slow! Quiet, quiet, quiet! Take that, EMS Gods! Maybe that will work.
We've expanded our service area to two new satellite stations, which is great for response times, but hard on volume, now spread amongst two more providers. Once all the box numbers get sorted out, it should get better, and I am pretty stoked that we stole area from an inferior local medic unit. When towns are so desperate to get rid of you that they'll offer another service a station, TV, parking spaces, and a whole load of other nice stuff, it must be bad. And really, to impress some of these places, all we have to do is use our light and sirens and show up. That is an improvement over the old service.
But I digress (as usual). I have used some of my time at work to get a leg up on the photography business. Lots of research has gone on, and I finally have some actual pictures to sell. All that stands in our way is that fractious name, tax offices, and uptight craft fair committees. I think we've got it figured out for the most part, and it's just a matter of tipping that first domino. I'll be sure to keep you posted, dear readers.

Other than that I cooked some Indian food, tested the four wheel drive, and washed my car for free.

Happy new year, rabbits.

Comments

PFRussell said…
That "slow slow slow, quiet quiet quiet" stuff doesn't work over here, I tried it. And even if it did, I would most likely end up with people dying, given my recent track record for accidents bordering on MCI's.
Unknown said…
indian food (blush blush)

Popular posts from this blog

Well, Well, Well

Dueling Blogs