11 May

During class week, what really matters.

Comments

The MacMedic said…
Very nice! Does it look different on the weekend?

-The MacMedic
http://www.themacmedic.org
Unknown said…
Now THAT is impressive!

It was so nice to see a comment on my blog from you, Ellie. I hope you are doing well, and from what I've read it appears that you are.

You asked me what I'm doing: pre-requisites so that in the next 12 months I can submit an application packet to PA school. At least that's the plan; I expect to be in school full-time this fall so I can get all of that done. My wife gave me the green light to finish it about a month ago and I'm going to give it my best effort.

When are you done?

Popular posts from this blog

Dueling Blogs

Are those trauma shears in your pocket, or...

WAP, the reveal!