BPA Free

Yesterday I traded in the last of my way too many Nalgene bottles for BPA free versions. Months ago, Nalgene stated that there was no evidence to believe that BPA was dangerous for humans, and then the next day announced that they were changing all of their bottles to BPA free. Guilty. Doing that is like denying that you committed a crime and skipping town the next day. Just admit it!
So after a few months of forgetting them every time I went to the store, I finally traded in the last three for some fancy new ones. I was holding out for a better color than the basic blue and yellow, and I'm really happy with these. Yeah, remember what I said about being a nerd in the last post.
Now I just have to break them in, and by break them in, I mean throw them down the driveway into oncoming traffic.

Comments

Unknown said…
I like the nerd stuff lol

Popular posts from this blog

Well, Well, Well

Dueling Blogs