The neglectful blogger

Readers, it appears that it is time for my semi-annual summer blogging slump to come to an end. I have had a busy last few weeks, between work, sleep, and playing outside I haven't had much time to blog.
I have been on a few "good" calls recently, somehow having a black cloud over my head for about two weeks. The calls were equal parts interesting and depressing, which is probably what has kept me from writing about them. A lot of ideas have been floating around for the last few weeks, so hopefully one or two will come to fruition sooner than later. I feel like I need to do them justice.

I had another few days at camp which were actually a lot of fun. I didn't do anything more exciting than give out tylenol and I mostly had repeat customers. The girl whom I gave unnecessary bandaids to came back with a mysterious pain in her thumb. I poked and prodded and examined it thoroughly and unsurprisingly found nothing wrong with her. On the verge of just giving in and putting a bandaid over it, sudden inspiration struck and I gave her a carrot stick. Behold the wonders! She giggled like crazy, took the carrot, and later came up to me proclaiming that it had done it's work and cured her painful thumb.

Next up, river crossings, backpacks, bears (or lack therof) and rain!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Well, Well, Well

Dueling Blogs