Can you freaking believe

After all this visa nonsense that I am not allowed to apply more than three months in advance for my visa. All my crap made it to the expediting service today they called me saying: "Oh, you're school starts in September? You didn't tell me that." I figured it was implied! I figured I could get this done and relax about it for the next five months! Not one FAQ asked when one could apply. The 50 page "Tier 4 of the points based system Policy Guidelines" makes no mention of such rules. It's the UK, why isn't it simple?
Well, he was super nice and all that but guess what? Now come June 23rd, I have to reapply, get my work to write me another letter, get my bank to write me another letter, collect new bank statements, paycheck stubs, pay again for FedEx shipping labels, and go to that shady ass place to get my fingers printed again!
OMG!

Okay, rant over...for now.
I think the picture of the day will be one of my head exploding.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Well, Well, Well

Dueling Blogs