Mini Cov Update 3

Yesterday, figuring "holidays over and it's time for action," I sent a carefully worded e-mail to everyone I had ever been in contact with at Coventry. My problem is that I sent my payment on March 5th and have received no word from them. I don't take kindly to half my savings floating around in some sort of limbo of uncertainty (I was assured by my bank that they would not tie it to the back of a dolphin and hope for the best). Beside that, I still need to apply for a visa and get more official balls rolling.
So, I sent my carefully worded e-mail, (not the first I'd sent inquiring about my payment) yesterday. This morning, I magically had three responses! All confirming my payment and assuring me that my official letter would be on it's way to me more or less immediately.

So, there's that done. I can now shake myself out of my growing "seriously getting doubtful mode" and get nervous again. Oh, and send them more money.

2 minutes after writing this post I received an Unconditional Acceptance letter and a PDF version of the 'confirmation of acceptance' that I use to get my visa.

Comments

Chris said…
Hey, well done. Email winging its way to you now

:-)

Popular posts from this blog

Well, Well, Well

Dueling Blogs