Wedding Hair

Another wedding, another seemingly large amount of bobby pins in my hair. For those that care, all maybe one of you, I had 31 pins in the last picture.

This past weekend one of my best friends got married. It was pretty much exhausting, but went really well, and everyone had a good time. Most importantly, they got married. I was surprisingly stressed for a while there, but in the end I had fun. I got to road trip with my college roommate, get my hair done like a southern bell, found a river, and reconnected with friends I hadn't seen in a long time. I am super happy to have done that. And I was generally feeling some huge relief and happiness by the end of the week!
For those that care, all, well potentially more than one of you, there are more pictures here. Yes, we started the week with the bride in a box of packing peanuts and several adult women chasing after an 18 month old to strip him of his ring bearer tux. He really likes to dress up. The week progressed and the same adults stayed up way too late feverishly and obsessively making wedding favors and doing various other pre wedding crafts and activities. We also ate cookie cake, real southern BBQ, and drank way more southern sweet tea than is recommended by the American Dental Association.



I could probably say more, but for now, I'd rather be taking a nap.

Here is our 'mail order bride.'

Comments

Jen said…
Forever jealous of hair that holds curl, even if it takes 31 pins! You looked very nice in the dress too, btw!
Ana Isabel said…
Found your blog! I had 31 pins too, do you think they were counting? Long live the brilliance behind the picture caption! hahahaha :oP

Popular posts from this blog

Well, Well, Well

Dueling Blogs