Economic Stimulus

Dear Valued Taxpayer:

What's going on?
We have deemed you poor enough to receive an extra tax rebate this year! Why? I dunno, hopefully so you can use it to buy clothes, cds, or other American made products. Isn't that awesome? You don't even have to claim it on next years tax return. Your government is working for you.

What do you need to do?
Go out and spend that cold hard cash! It could have been used to feed people, buy troops bullet proof vests, or something like that, but we'd rather you buy something superfluous for yourself. So get out there and get yourself something nice.

How we calculated your payment.
Here are some words to fill in this space, but does it really matter? In your case we simply figured exactly how much money you needed to cover what you already paid in taxes back in March. That way you could break even, or you could still spend it on something else.

Qualifying Children.
Well, you don't have any so too bad.

Love,
Republicans (don't forget us in November)



In the end, yes, of course I'm happy to have 600 'extra' dollars in my bank account. That will just about cover what I owed in taxes this year, so I don't exactly see it as free money.
I'm not sure this is what it's going to take to stimulate the economy, but I guess we'll find out. It will stimulate my economy by staying safely in my bank account. Or I'll use it to purchase things overseas. Not exactly what they had in mind for me to do with it.

haha. I'll stimulate your economy. I'm allowed a far reaching sexual joke once in a while, aren't I?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Well, Well, Well

Dueling Blogs