Questionable Progress

It's been nearly a month since my last update now.
Things in my life aren't going they way I hoped they would, to say the least. It's amazing how quickly ones life can change. I knew exactly where my life was going. I was nearing the best thing so far; the thing I believed would bring me unparalleled happiness.
But, in seemingly an instant, I now find myself with no direction.
I am lost.

So, my work in progress, I feel has stalled. I do have a new job, unfortunately it has, well, not been that awesome. In the next couple weeks I'll have a new apartment, and from there I hope I can sort out my new life. Although, it's not what I expected.

I'm not going to stop the blog, I will try to write more.

I bought a couch. And a kitchen table.

It was hard to do it alone.

Lots of things are hard.

I'd like hope or closure, as I have neither.

I've gotten lots of advice lately, some of it has helped.

All of it has been given out of love, all of it is appreciated.

I feel like I have learned to let love in, but I have forgotten how to trust.

Silly things make me cry...silly things make me laugh.

"With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams,
it is still a beautiful world.
Be cheerful.
Strive to be happy."

Comments

Anonymous said…
Come back to New Hampshire . . .
--maddog said…
Here's me sending you some hope:

*HOPE*

But, then again, It's all around you.

You just have to look for it.

-maddog
Jen said…
Alone?? Are you okay? Andy was just telling us how he was trying to encourage you to come back here, but I didn't know it was because things sound so bad. Happy to talk if you need...

Popular posts from this blog

Dueling Blogs

Are those trauma shears in your pocket, or...

WAP, the reveal!