Questionable Progress

It's been nearly a month since my last update now.
Things in my life aren't going they way I hoped they would, to say the least. It's amazing how quickly ones life can change. I knew exactly where my life was going. I was nearing the best thing so far; the thing I believed would bring me unparalleled happiness.
But, in seemingly an instant, I now find myself with no direction.
I am lost.

So, my work in progress, I feel has stalled. I do have a new job, unfortunately it has, well, not been that awesome. In the next couple weeks I'll have a new apartment, and from there I hope I can sort out my new life. Although, it's not what I expected.

I'm not going to stop the blog, I will try to write more.

I bought a couch. And a kitchen table.

It was hard to do it alone.

Lots of things are hard.

I'd like hope or closure, as I have neither.

I've gotten lots of advice lately, some of it has helped.

All of it has been given out of love, all of it is appreciated.

I feel like I have learned to let love in, but I have forgotten how to trust.

Silly things make me cry...silly things make me laugh.

"With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams,
it is still a beautiful world.
Be cheerful.
Strive to be happy."

Comments

Anonymous said…
Come back to New Hampshire . . .
--maddog said…
Here's me sending you some hope:

*HOPE*

But, then again, It's all around you.

You just have to look for it.

-maddog
Jen said…
Alone?? Are you okay? Andy was just telling us how he was trying to encourage you to come back here, but I didn't know it was because things sound so bad. Happy to talk if you need...

Popular posts from this blog

Well, Well, Well

Dueling Blogs