Apologies and Excuses

Oh, what a neglectful blogger I have been. I somehow became one of those bloggers who update only once a month. And that update is merely full of apologies and excuses for not blogging. Apologies I have. (Sorry to you few faithful readers!) Excuses, I don't. I haven't died, fallen off the face of the earth or quit blogging. I have simply been lazy.

Updates to follow! More and more updates! More updates than you'll know what to do with! So many updates you can bottle them up and save them for a rainy day, you could eat them for breakfast, wax your car with them. Enough updates to...to...well, at the very least there will be updates, more than one every three weeks.

In the mean time, some google search terms:

"new hampshire colloquial sayings" Um, I can't really think of any. Maybe my NH peeps can help me out. I can only think of paking the ka an tha' laan. But that's not really a colloquial saying.

"free pictures of thoracotomies" Well, all I can say is that thoracotomies are gross, and I would only assume that normal people wouldn't pay to see pictures, or see the pictures for free either. They are gross. But, if you google "thoracotomy" you can find some pretty wicked pictures, free of charge.

"polyethylene rotomolded nurse tanks" It's not nice to put nurses in tanks, even rotomolded tanks.

So, that's all for now. More to come. More blogging with fewer apologies and excuses instead with adventures in kayamping, old school kayaking, job stuff, and a great call I almost forgot about.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Well, Well, Well

Dueling Blogs