Blogiversary 2!

A little late is better than never, as my official blogiversary was a couple days ago. 10822 hits, 196 posts (about 2 a week) and 2 years later, the blog still exists, which I guess is pretty good. And I think that I have a few regular readers (other than mom), thank you all!

I've gotten a little behind in my blogging as of late which I hope to make up for in the next couple of days. Much has happened since the latte was coughed in. A trip back home, extensive wedding planning, an anniversary finally spent together, the best use of an ambulance PA system ever, and a transfer call where I actually had to do, well, work.

Ooh, also, if you'd like to rent my diary, well, to be honest, you'd be renting a blank book. Pretty much everything important is written right here. But instead of renting my diary, you could print out the entire blog, send it to a publisher, and I'd give you 5% of the profits...okay 10%...if you're nice. Thanks for reading, and more updates to follow.

Happy Anniversary blog!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Well, Well, Well

Dueling Blogs