Finally caught up

Today started out with a chest pain call. En route it was revealed that his chest hurt only because his internal defibrillator had gone off 3 times. This call had potential. It had potential until I walked in the door, found a well dressed, reasonably healthy, asymptomatic patient. Monitor, O2, IV, and we’re off.

Also, a possible broken leg, morphine for everyone!

We had our first flu patient of the flu season who made my OCD flare up, forcing me to decon the whole ambulance. Whew! I felt better after ensuring that all surfaces that I regularly touch were antibacterialized.

Other than that I became blissfully aware, I think I learned what being in love feels like, and decided KT Tunstall is completely right.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Gosh Ellie, even I (the cutest black lab mix in the world) know that the flu is caused by a virus! So even though you may have antibacterialized your ambulance, the viruses could still be there!!! Woof!
Carmelo said…
You never cease to make me smile :-)
Anonymous said…
yay for ellie and updates! (which took me awhile to read thru lol) and yay for ellie being happy! that said, WE MISS YOU!!!
Ellie said…
Clara (the cutest black lab mix ever) Indeed it is a virus, but merely going through the motions of cleaning after a patient like that puts my mind at ease.
PFRussell said…
You never cease to make me smile!

Miss ya

Popular posts from this blog

Well, Well, Well

Dueling Blogs