Comments!

I tried to take a picture of the highly reflective and ridiculously large paramedic patch, but it was just too reflective!!

edit 10.22.06 11:13pm: Okay, so it's not actually a picture of the vest, merely what I thought would be an amusing picture to illustrate how large and reflective the patch is. I couldn't really find the picture that I was envisioning in my mind.

And, yes, a super sleuth found me out at work.
Super Sleuth: "Are you 'A work in Progress?'"
Ellie: "Uhhhhh...."

I was a little surprised, to say the least. I guess I'll just have to stop badmouthing every one at work. And to think, I was just about to post my list of people to kill in order to get a better full time schedule, oh well.

edit 10.22.06 11:16pm: I wasn't discouraged by you finding me out, I just haven't had the time to write! More to follow soon...I hope

Comments

Anonymous said…
My eyes! I thought it was a picture of the damn sun!
Slack said…
It looks more like a light from your bus than a patch?
Anonymous said…
Slack, that's what I was thinking! Beating me to the punch like that....

Nevermind that it's two days after the posting date....
Anonymous said…
comments! wheee!
Jen said…
Ha! As though killing people would really get you a better schedule. I'm not sure what it takes to get a better schedule, but I'd think killing people would probably just get someone else a better schedule!

Popular posts from this blog

Well, Well, Well

Theatres, trains, and museums, oh, my!