5 days and counting...

11:00 pm yesterday: I’m so glad I’m finished with my training I stay up and waste a fair amount of time on the internet, ready to enjoy a day off or so.

7:32 am today: Why, oh why did I answer the phone? “You need to come into work today.” Wow. Thanks for the 7 am courtesy and kindness. I thought it was me doing you a favor when you called me in, silly me.

8:32 am: Arrived at work. The supervisor woke me up anyway, so I might as well get paid to be annoyed. I didn't even get my tea.

9:00 am: Got my real schedule, no more wake up calls! Shift is classic newbie shift (really horrible), in fact, I think the only reason it exists is to break in new people. Oh, great, it starts tomorrow!

5:00pm: 1st real shift over! 3 calls on a transfer truck, including one back to a house I visited yesterday during my 911 shift, weird. But at least I knew where we were going.

10:27: Going to bed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Well, Well, Well

Dueling Blogs