So much to tell...so little time

To sum up the last week or so: (to be blogged in detail once we get the internet running)
Had a "this is your life" type graduation/going away party that was lovely.
Drove and packed, packed and drove, my last night in Maryland included crab cakes, (of course!) and sleeping on the floor. Followed by the longest drive I've ever driven myself.
Arrived in NH, thank God! Unpacked the truck, ate, and slept.
Assessed the situation of the house, so to speak, and it's coming along, with work to be done. Primed a room, and did various other things. Became a paramedic!
Had a job interview, got lost (for the first, but certainly not the last time). Visited costco. I'm not sure why, probably because it's familiar, so I thought. It was just like the one at home, until I wandered into the beer and wine aisles (do note the 's' in aisles). Wow, I found myself smiling mindlessly like a crazy person, so overcome with the greatness of this state (beer in the grocery store! amazing.)
Got hired! Finished painting one room, started stripping wallpaper in the other. Painted some other stuff.
Entered hire process, got PPD and drug test done, moved some boxes.
Which brings us to, ate dinner, surfed the net, blogged a little.

Google search term of the week: "nodding off at work percocet" Awesome search term! Percocet does make me inordinately tired, but taking it at work would be frowned upon, I assume.

Comments

Anonymous said…
yay for ellie!
Anonymous said…
oh the yay was from mala btw :-)
Anonymous said…
I'm so glad you got there safely and that you're doing ok... I hope that indigo room is more to your liking now!

Do you have your carpet in yet? or even a bed? Don't forget to call whenever you're bored or just need someone to talk to... I know I won't mind the phone call :)

Popular posts from this blog

Well, Well, Well

Dueling Blogs