Stocked up posts

It's been a while and I’m having to look at my calendar to remember what’s gone on in the last couple of weeks. Should I be concerned? Here follows a mixed bag of events.

I’ll start with Easter; traditional, family oriented, candy, desserts, and delicious food abound. We had egg hiding for the big kids and egg finding for the little kids. I think the adults in my family have a silent battle over who can hide a plastic egg in the most ridiculous, precarious, and vexing place. We should have an award for the egg hider who made the egg finder play the “hot and cold game” the longest.

Last week some friends and I taught CPR classes at school. It was no doubt the most successful venture in the history of the student EMS organization on campus. We ended up teaching 44 people, more than twice the amount we expected. The money we made counted as Jon and I finally raising the money we ‘borrowed’ from the club to go to London, sweet!
I officially applied for my paramedic national registry exams, which is a bit nerve wracking. A reminder of the huge, annoying, and scary thing looming in the distance for us. I also officially started studying for the exam, which usually helps with the whole ‘passing the most important test of your life thus far’ thing.

Other than that, I paid money for bent silverware, ate a traditional Greek Easter dinner, meditated on the logistics of moving, worked out several WAPs, and vacuumed my room.

The next post will be clinical time and fun time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Well, Well, Well

Dueling Blogs