Return to normalcy

Today it appears that my white cloud is back from spring break and hanging over my head once again. 10 hours, 1 call. Woot.

I did get to attend a lecture about tasers to break up the day. It was pretty cool, especially when they asked for a volunteer. I thought, they wouldn't...they couldn’t...they did! They shot that guy with a taser! That was pretty awesome! Very useful tools, I especially like the barbed 'probes' that dig into the assailants’ skin.

I also ordered a pre graduation, graduation gift, a new (desperately needed) stethoscope from my Godfather.
Tomorrow, spring break starts officially for me, I'll be heading up north with the 'rents to check out the place where I’d like to work.

Comments

Anonymous said…
paramedic job eh? tht seems to be quite a hoot.. btw u started ur blog on almost the same day tht i started mine :)

happy 1 year!

Popular posts from this blog

Well, Well, Well

Dueling Blogs