This and That

It’s been a while, and I’ve been trying to think of what I did over the last 10 days. I learned that 14 hours at work is about 14 too many. It’s a little scary, because now that I think of it, I can’t remember anything I did during my shift last week.

I had a clinical. It started out pretty well with an asthmatic 12 year old whose wheezing I could hear from a cross the room, and an IV on the fly. From there it went to a car v. pole and eventually faded into absolutely nothing.

At work recently, I transported 9 day old in withdraw, which was kind of scary. Other than that I had I had some good conversations. One with a spry Greek lady looking forward to Mardi gras, and a minister who had actually interned at my church back in the 70’s.

Today I scheduled 183 hours of clinical time between now and the end of April, got the dates for the national registry exam (gasp, shock, horror!), and really made progress on this whole real life thing (don’t look now, but I may have made a decision).

Happy Shrove Tuesday! Enjoy your kinklings and pancakes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Well, Well, Well

Dueling Blogs