NEWBIE!

Seriously, find me someone who doesn’t absolutely abhor being the new person, and I will…I’ll…well, I’ll be very surprised. As a newbie, you make mistakes today that you won’t make tomorrow, so a little consideration is nice. I’m blogging this for prosperity so when I’m working with a new person down the road, I can look back and remember that I should aim to break the cycle of seasoned employees being intolerant of new people.

That aside, work is progressing nicely (haven’t killed anyone yet.) I only have to work one more day before going back home for a few days. Then, I only have to work about a million more times before school starts again.

Endorsement of the day: I carry a space pen on the ambulance just in case we lose cabin pressure, run a call underwater or upside down. But, yesterday I washed it twice by accident, and it still writes, sweet! And, didn’t get ink all over my clothes, sweeter!

Search term of the week: “Is taking naps good?” Short answer, yes. Long answer, yes.

Question of the day: “Why are you working so much, Ellie?” Answer: because working is fun and good for the soul…wait. I mean, ‘new car.’

Comments

Anonymous said…
I don't mibnd being a newbie ''new at something'' its exciting,well most of the time it is. we only learn from our mistakes. I make plenty of those lol
p.s nice blog

Popular posts from this blog

Well, Well, Well

Dueling Blogs