Ah, Sleep!

Oh, how I’ve missed you these last few weeks. You; the curer of many ills, the bringer of needed energy, the generator of dreams, the decision-maker.
Don’t get me wrong, naps are great now and then, but are no substitute for long, uninterrupted bouts of sleep. Many times I’ve found myself warm and cuddly wrapped in blankets, only to be brought out of sleep abruptly, unbidden. Alarm clock #1 shouts at me, alarm clock #2 tells me to get up, while I shout expletives at both of them.
It seemed that this semester, it was only on the bright, sunny mornings that I didn’t have to get up early, causing sleep to elude me again.
No matter, I have made up for it over the last few days. It’s been awesome! It’s all been very relaxing until I realize that I haven’t bought half of the Christmas presents that I need to. Yikes! Come to think of it, I still haven’t done that. Oh well, I’m easily distracted when it comes to these sorts of things…look! something shiny!

I have also finally posted the first batch of photos from my helicopter shift. They didn’t scan in very well, but it gives you a good idea of what I saw. Link here: MSP Pics

Search term of the week: “Baltimore MTA bus sounds” Um... 'vroom, vroom, squeak, ka chunk, pshhhhh, ka chunk, vrooooom.' Something to that effect.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Well, Well, Well

Dueling Blogs