When do I get my “Sane” stamp?

Although I think that I deserve to be declared officially sane; instead of a stamp, I'll be receiving my official NREMT-I patch very soon!
I was looking through my old posts back when national registry and I first met and I found where I declared: “NREMT exams are designed not to test your knowledge of paramedicine, but you're overall mental health.” So true. Luckily, I won't have to pass their tests again for another 9 months! And after that, I'll only have to deal with them every two or three years for the rest of my working life...wait, I'll never be rid of them!
That horrifying thought aside, today their website says the best thing it's ever said:

"Currently registered with the NREMT*."

I'll be back at school on Saturday in the greatest apartment ever to enjoy, a dryer, netflix, rice Krispie treats, a dishwasher, Johnny movies, and great friends (oh yeah, learning and all that too). As for now, I'm going to shoot arrows and enjoy this lovely summer evening.
Oh, yeah, if you check out umbc.edu you may find me pimping the LAS ballistic vest with Jon.

*mentally sound

Comments

Anonymous said…
Love the posts and the pics. Always great to find another medic who's not a knuckle-dragger (like my partner - ha!). However you snagged the LAS internship, kudos (and I'm jealous!). I'm sure you've checked out Random Acts of Reality, but if not, you can find a link to it on my blog.

Cheers!
Ellie said…
anonymous #1: It's just me doing this blog. I don't have multiple personalities...yet.
Ellie said…
anonymous #3: Sorry, no adverts on this blog. Thanks for reading, though.
Ellie said…
anonymous #4: See above message.
Anonymous said…
what the ef man?!? adverts?!? effin advertisers!

ellie, hate to break it to you but you have at least a touch of insanity. how the hell else could you live with me and cj!!! ~mala
Anonymous said…
You neglected to say that you would miss home, hearth and your parental units!

Popular posts from this blog

Well, Well, Well

Dueling Blogs