The Saga Continues…

Wow, for an organization I am desperate to be a part of, I am sure making it difficult. For about a month now my classmates’ written results have been available online, and mine has said “N/A.” Now, that doesn’t look good no matter the reason. Well, I figured out what exactly this means.

I received a letter the other day stating that I had wrongfully written throughout the test booklet. I broke the rules. They even sent me a copy of them, just in case I forgot…again. So, as a result of my illiteracy, I get to write a letter stating why I was so ignorant and blithely ignored the rules. Until the investigation of this ‘irregularity’ is over, my results will stay in testing purgatory.

I mean, seriously! This is ridiculous! I don’t really want to be part of an organization with such idiotic rules. Becoming an ‘I’ used to mean a lot to me. Now it just means beating the registry. I’m moving to England where things are logical (except for the whole driving on the left thing). A place where they would say: “Oh, you crossed out wrong answer choices to make it easier to chose the correct one? Well done you!”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Well, Well, Well

Dueling Blogs