1005 hits...and counting!

No, this is not because I hit ‘refresh’ 1000 times in a row. I guess it’s because sometimes people other than my mom look at my blog. How touching. No really, I think I could be crying…oh wait, there’s just a piece of glass in my eye! (kidding, kidding) oh well, maybe for 2005 hits. Instead of crying I’ll throw a party in cyberspace. You’re invited. Just come to my blog resqellie.blogspot.com and well, that’s basically it. Whoo-hoo! party! Gifts are permitted, I’m registered. I especially want that potato slicer/peeler, cotton candy maker, and double boiler (the uses for these items are endless!) Well, thanks for the hits, but not so hard next time!

Comments

Anonymous said…
I've hit you quite a few times! :D
Anonymous said…
*par~tay!!!* lol

Popular posts from this blog

Well, Well, Well

Dueling Blogs