Ellie v. NREMT (round 2)

"I want a good clean fight!"
Ah, we meet again national registry practical, for the last time! I hope your conscience is clear, trauma assessment!
In all of the excitement of leaving for London, I cleverly neglected to inform you kind readers of my national registry practical/written exams. What a fun task this test is! I liked the practical so much that I decided to take the trauma assessment station again, I just can't get enough! Long and boring story short I failed the trauma and have to take it again tomorrow. But that was the only one!
The story of my classes' practical is a long and sad one. Our practical was originally scheduled for the middle of May. Then, something retarded happened (it is a mystery that will go down in history) and the practical was cancelled the night before. (gasp! horror! shock!) I'm fairly certain that a few members of my class had to be resuscitated before deciding to stay up late and maybe have a few drinks.
Fast forward to the next morning at 7:30 when I get a call telling me to hurry up because Jon and I will be taking the practical. (gasp! horror! shock!) A worthy way to test how fast I can prepare myself. Jon picked me up and once the day got started, it was okay. The rest is history. Which leads me to my present position of taking trauma assessment again (the reasons for failure are....um...well, I'm not sure considering almost every person there failed that station as well.) Either way, here I am, spending the night at a friend’s house so I don't have to get up at such an unholy hour and make the drive from home.
As for the written, everyone in class has their results online except for me, I think. (what joy.)
Wish me luck tomorrow, again...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Well, Well, Well

Dueling Blogs