Cures

There is nothing a good cup of tea and some gratuitous violence can't fix. I drove home this morning feeling better purely because it was a new day. I got back, made some tea and decided to sit and watch one of my favorites, Kill Bill. From the first punch I felt better, what a satisfying movie!
I decided (well, faced actually) that there's nothing I can do about registry and I'm going to have to use this as a learning opportunity. Maybe (once I pass) I'll join the registry's governing body and change all of their moronic policies. (I think that a stamp on your forehead the reads "Loser" is preferable to retaking the whole test.)
I must take this space to apologize to my fantastic friends for being a bit 'down in the mouth' yesterday and not feeling too festive. You all did great!
I'll see you on the 15th for Charlie and Harry!

Comments

Anonymous said…
I'm glad Kill Bill made you feel better. I think you need to shoot your bow at some rottweilers. That might make you feel better too if you actually hit one! :-D
Ellie said…
Why didn't I think of that?! I'll be outside for awhile...

Popular posts from this blog

Well, Well, Well

Dueling Blogs