Look...a blog!!

I've made a blog. Check it out. Why have I made a blog? I don't know Every blog I've ever read has a healthy dose of hilarious, mostly because people write stuff in them that most people don't give a crap about. For that matter, people probably won't care to much to read mine, but whatever. If you're that interested in my "deep thoughts" you can rent my diary for $20 an hour, just let me know.
I also love the extra stuff people put in blogs, but I assure you, this one won't be filled with quiz results like "You're Chlamydia!" (from the "Which STD are you?" quiz.)
Really, I'd like to put my experiences as a Paramedic student at UMBC in this blog. Maybe my family can use it to keep up on my life. I'll probably end up putting completely superfluous and random thoughts in here for all to see. If you read it, great, hopefully I'll remember to update it every once in a while for you. Feel free to comment, although it's all material for the book.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Sweet, I totally just left the first comment! But that's only because I invented blogs about the same time I invented spam, so I was already on the ball to be the first.

Who wouldn't want to read about the life and trials of Ellie? But if there are people out there who don't want to, I will bomb them and/or "convince" them to change their minds.
Anonymous said…
I heart Ellie's blog :-)
Anonymous said…
Why am I reading this?

Popular posts from this blog

Well, Well, Well

Dueling Blogs