New Stuff

Woah, Blogger.  Slow your roll.  I guess if you're not a blogger user, you don't know all of the wacky newness of their website, but it is confusing me at the moment.  A new post was requested.  So, here it is.  The end. I can't leave you hanging like that!  Well, there's not much to report really.  Let me think.  Is it scary that I have worked quite a bit in the last few days, and yet can remember almost none of my experiences?  It's not even that they weren't memorable.  I do remember one and I am working on a classic bit of depressing resqellie poem to dedicate to it.  I just can't write happy poetry. I have been slacking on the writing, both blogging and non blogging and I hope to fix that.  I wonder how many blogposts exist on the interweb that say "I will write more." and then six months or five years later there is another post that says "Wow, I didn't follow through there!"  Yeah, I'd like to avoid that.  I have just been distracted.  Or distractable.  I had started a project in May to write an hour a day, and it's been sporatic at best the last month.  Like going to the gym, I can talk myself out of the writing, think I'll do it later, or just not bother.  How sad.  I could benefit both from going to the gym and writing more.  I even got a magic hat beer bottle cap the other day that advised 'You should write more.'  Advice from beer?  I can think of few more reliable sources.
This weekend I am heading to the wilderness medicine conference I went to two years ago.  Horray for a conference that involves camping, lectures on trench foot, a pig roast, and starting fires with sticks. Full report to follow.  Maybe even a pic of my non-fire starting.  Until then, I, will have to tolerate 28 more hours of work and maybe six more inches of rain here in the mid-atlantic.  Hopefully I won't be setting up my tent in a swamp on the weekend.

Other than that I saw a space shuttle, ate tofu, and showed off my truck.

Comments

Anonymous said…
WE ARE NOT SATISFIED.

WE DEMAND MORE.

MORE!!!

MOOOOOOAAAAAARRRRRR!!!!!

- Your Public

Popular posts from this blog

Well, Well, Well

Dueling Blogs