Sorry, Blog

You've been neglected.  I've been focused on gluing photo mats together and making futile attempts at assembling an ez-up tent in my woefully too small back yard.  I've been working out a wild-ass plan with almost no mention here.  I've been going to work and going to calls, and yet, not one word to you.  I've been riding bikes.  I've even been writing, with surprising regularity, but not here.  How sad this is.  How can I stray so far from my roots?

I've stuck ET tubes in peoples throat holes (literally) treated two MI's in 10 minutes, and used a KED board, and do you know about it?  No!  How terrible.  If you were a person you'd be pale and emaciated, searching for nutrition and sustenance. 

But, fear not, blog.  You are loved.  Please do not be sad that your sister blog has been getting more attention as of late.  Hers is a specialty topic, and I'll run out of material soon enough.  Like the prodigal kayak, blog, I will get you out of the yard and into some water.  I'll make you promises that I intend to keep and soon get out of this summer lull.  After six years, I think you know that I'll always come back to you.  You are the outlet. 
I'll see you soon. 
Big Love,
Ellie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Well, Well, Well

Dueling Blogs