The Big Five

Five years ago on a day that was completely random, a blog was born. A vessel to share my adventures as a paramedic student, and now as a different kind of student. Five years ago I wouldn't have believed what I'm up to now, let alone that the blog would have followed me this far. Every year I express my disbelief at still being a blogger, maybe after six years I will be less surprised.
This year for the first time, my paper diary does exist and is not for rent. Well, it's negotiable.

The traditional gift for a five year anniversary is wood. The so called 'modern' traditional gift is silverware. Somehow I don't think the blog needs either of those things. I hope to give the blog another five years of posts. Well, I hope to give my handful of dear readers another five years of posts. Thanks for reading the 600+ posts and I'm beginning to think that not all of the 33,000 hits are from my mother. I assure you next year the blog will be back to its usual EMS quota, I don't want to stray too far from my roots, but I hope you're enjoying England.

Comments

Mother said…
Only 31,000. . . . .

Popular posts from this blog

Well, Well, Well

Dueling Blogs