P.S.

I also changed the date format on blogger. You'll have to remind me to change the time zone later.
I made a couple of changes to the blog, i.e., the picture and the description. I mostly did it to remember how, and it's easy! I should have changed the picture about two years ago, because the former picture was of a lake in New Hampshire. The current picture is sunset on Lake Luzern after a rain storm.
Also I did a new bit on the "about this" section. Also mostly to remember how. (also easy) It will undoubtedly change again in a few weeks.
Let me know what you think.

Comments

Unknown said…
I like it! Very nice....
Jen said…
I like the new pic, even if it does show your attachments away from NH! Looking forward to continued updates on your travels, always good to hear someone else is having fun!

Popular posts from this blog

Well, Well, Well

Dueling Blogs