That photo a day thing 5.09

I've decided, given the beautiful weather and varied activities in store for May, I would make my "photo a day project" an annual blog event. Last May I posted a photo a day for the whole month, and, though I'm not sure if any of my four readers enjoyed it, I did. Hopefully this year I will make it to the end of the month without cheating as much. Actually, now that I've looked back on it, I never even posted a picture for May 31st last year.
Well, this year, to illustrate that I am confident I can get 31 unique, interesting pictures, I will give a preview picture for today.
This is a page I received about a call while at work. It was 3 am and it says: "...now has extreme pain in female organs..." I don't know why, but that's funny.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Well, Well, Well

Dueling Blogs