Blogiversary 4

So, I started this post a couple of weeks ago when I realized this was coming up. By 'started' I mean wrote the title and saved a blank entry for future publication. I am now finishing it a day late.
So, our 4th anniversary.
I hoped last year that the blog would be more progress and less work. I was on the verge then of some good stuff and I want to always continue on the path of self improvement. I did a lot of interesting things in the last year and I hope, dear readers, that you enjoyed reading about them.

429 posts, 26k hits, and still going relatively strong. The posts have been in slightly shorter supply, but I want to limit it to stuff that's worth reading about.

I am following a strange, opportunistic path right now, and I hope that you'll stick with me. I'll keep writing, even if no one reads it, but I hope someone does.

Happy Anniversary, Blog! (Sorry I didn't get you a present. You didn't make a list. Yes, I could change the layout or the "about this" section. I'll think about it. What did you get me?!)

Comments

Unknown said…
Well done! Congratulations, Ellie...
Unknown said…
I'm still reading:)

Popular posts from this blog

Well, Well, Well

Dueling Blogs