Oh Nine

Last year was the first time I ever wrote down any so-called resolutions for the new year. I think I should make more tangible resolutions for 2009 as most of them last year were cognitive, but I feel I did a pretty good job at sorting them out.
Firstly, I have set one of my wild ass plans into motion, and am now playing the waiting game with that. I will hopefully have more to tell, but I'll wait until there is something to tell, lest I look stupid.

I did quit my crappy job about two weeks after I resolved to, and I am now about to happily celebrate my one year anniversary with the not crappy job.
I got a flashlight for work, but it is still pretty bad. It is bright, but works only when it wants to and sometimes not even then. I find myself shaking it violently to life while on calls. So, I'll keep that resolution on the list for this year.
I find myself poised to enter a relationship, where things now are still tentative, shy, new, and exciting.
I felt exhilaration many times this year. Whether it be kayaking in the wind, intubating people, sharing international experiences with loved ones, making it to the end of the Great Glen Way, or finding out my best friend is pregnant. It is the best emotion, I'll keep it on the list of things to do this year.
I definitely take less crap from people these days. I don't have time for it.
Mucinex is my cold medicine of choice.
I'll keep learning on the list too, it's good stuff.
I haven't found a permanent exercise partner, but I'm getting there.
For this year,
I'd like to show the people I love how much I love them.
Be more generous.
Laugh more.
Read the Bible. I'd better get started.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Well, Well, Well

Dueling Blogs