June 1st












So, I didn't take a picture yesterday. I had a great day of dress fittings, civil war medicine, and family dinners with families that weren't mine before. Today, one of my best friends got married.



Mad props to whoever can guess how many bobby pins are holding my hair in place.





This marks the official end of the picture a day project, but I don't think this will stop me from trying to take my camera everywhere. A few actual written posts are in the works, and it's just a matter of taking the time to sit down and finish them. These especially include explanation of the 3rd degree block and the fly out of the same patient. And also, I hope a little 'getting fancy' about preserving lives and things that I've convinced myself that I didn't miss.
And oh yeah, that makes 45 posts in the month of May. That's a new record!

Comments

Anonymous said…
OK - I'll guess about 31! Bet you can figure who is writing this!!! I am determined to win one of your little contests! I named the bird correctly, too!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Well, Well, Well

Dueling Blogs