Spring

Last week I went with my friend to the Philadelphia Flower show. We went back in high school and decided to go back. It's also a lot of fun, in the nerdiest of nerdy ways. On our bus it was the two of us and about 40 other retired old people which amused me greatly.
I actually bought plants this year, and had my first Philly cheese steak ever. It was good!
Here are some pictures of Flowers

A few weeks ago I got to test drive a Smart car. It is not a car that thinks for itself but a 71 hp, 40 mpg minicar with just 2 seats and about a foot of storage space. It is awesome! Needless to say I need (an absentminded typo that I'm keeping) want one. But alas, not cost effective while I still owe on my truck. Oh well. But think of the gas savings! It would be significant. Think of how hilarious a 16 foot kayak would look on an 8 foot car! That's probably not legal. Think of the turning radius! Head in parking in a parallel spot is also probably not legal. Think of a highway speed accident with only six inches of crumple zone! Okay, but I still want one.

Other than that, I booked flights, made a plan, tracked my national registry papers, and slept in!

Comments

Anonymous said…
that is one TINY car!

and yay for pritty flowers!

Popular posts from this blog

Well, Well, Well

Dueling Blogs