A post.

Having spent two candy and crap food filled holidays without actually consuming any candy or crap this lent, I was particularly excited to end my candy and crap fast. But I discovered, increasingly with every Easter, that I'd rather just eat normal food. I can't have just Peeps for breakfast anymore. And, now within a week, I have pretty much completely returned to my pre Easter diet.
Easter was a non holiday holiday for me, as I was at work the entire day. It was pretty easy money as we only transported two patients out of six calls. I got to split from my partner and venture out on my own in the truck which was equal parts frightening and exhilarating. I was only afraid of getting lost, but miraculously, I knew where the call was! It turned out to be a refusal.

Last week at part time work, I got to experience some advantages to working in the ER when we gave adenosine twice in a row. One guy came in with a heartrate of 170 and was fixed with 6mg of adenosine. And about half an hour later a lady came in with a heartrate of 210 and was fixed with 6 mg of adenosine. What a joyous drug!

I am currently dogsitting for my sister. (Dog above shown in actual size.) She's a good dog, and very excited to have a little vacation in the country. I am shamed to admit though, that kitty is afraid of this dog which is half her size. Kitty spends all her time now either in a cave of bedcoverings or skulking around the living room, hissing at nothing in particular. It's sad when cousins can't get along (not that I expected them to.)

Other than that I decided I really need an editor, rode my bike to the boonies, and I discovered that Red Box movie rentals are the greatest invention ever.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Well, Well, Well

Dueling Blogs