Blogiversary 3

Oh, it's that time of year again when the blog and I celebrate our anniversary. Three years on now and still going. (sadly, longer than any of my significant relationships.) In this, the 268th post, I must admit that I never believed it would last this long, or that I would even make it through the first post. (mostly because I was historically lazy about such things, thought blogs were silly, and never fancied myself a writer.) But, as I have recently learned, sometimes it is a good thing to be wrong.

Having abandoned my hand written journal about two years ago, (now the only hand written stuff is on bits of paper) I'm happy that I have kept up the old blog. As one commenter reminded me, it is nice to have a snapshot of my life in print. It has been an interesting year since my last blogiversary to say the least. And, well...if you're reading this you were probably reading then too, so I won't explain further.

With a renewed sense of purpose, a new job, and a wicked sweet summer planned, I can hope the blog will be less work and more progress.

Comments

Unknown said…
Ellie,

I for one enjoy your posts. You are one of those who inspires ME!

Keep up the good work.

Popular posts from this blog

Well, Well, Well

Dueling Blogs