The Home Stretch

In less than five days I’ll be back in Maryland for a week. I have never been so excited to be going home! It’s really impossible to explain, so I won’t try. Maybe in the upcoming week I will. Sorry that was really uninformative.

So, I’m working the next four days straight, I’m pretty excited. Why? Merely because the time at work will mark the passing of days, and might give me something to do. Oh, and the double time on Christmas day.

Work was pretty much uneventful this week. One of my colleagues had a patient with a dissecting abdominal aortic aneurysm last night. The patient coded when they walked in the hospital door, they were all freaked/excited. By the way, a dissecting AAA is where your aorta splits, and blood fills the cavity the dissection forms, and its basically really, really bad.

Ooh, also, my roommates saw not one but two moose in the back yard! We were all very excited and there was much rejoicing. Hopefully they’ll make some more appearances throughout the winter. And I can catch one, and ride it.

Well, now its 4 days 18 and a half hoursish, but who’s counting?

Comments

Anonymous said…
Moose!!!!!!!!!! That's so exciting. Ride it home and we'll keep it in the bathroom! Oh yes, it's exciting that you are coming home, too! I'm beginning to think that seeing us is somewhere at the bottom of the list, but we'll take what we can get. Merry Christmas -will Santa find you there?? Never fear - he has your old address!!
Anonymous said…
lol moose riders! sounds like a new kids tv show....

Popular posts from this blog

Well, Well, Well

Dueling Blogs