Mini Post, aww!

I just spent 10 minutes trying to remember our first call today, turns out it was, well, forgettable. Later we had a minor car accident, which marks one of the few times I’ve used a KED (short backboardish thing that is good, albeit rarely, for extricating people from cars.)
Later we had a person who thought it might be therapeutic to carve six, two inch lines into their arm. Pretty wicked cuts that thankfully stopped bleeding easily.

Also, I got coverage for time off and booked flights to go home soon. (time out! *happy dance* time in!) I am dead excited about this!
In addition: re-strung the guitar, cooked dinner, started my work benefits, and ran lots of red lights (at work, of course).

Comments

Anonymous said…
We are doing a happy dance here, too!!!!
Anonymous said…
How can you run lots of stoplights in a one light town? Do you just go back and forth and back and forth and back and forth again? ;-)
Ellie said…
Haha, I wouldn't put that past some of the locals! Actually, I don't work where I live, or live where I work, or something like that. Unless you count volunteering as working, in that case, I 'work' where I live, but not where I work...

Popular posts from this blog

Well, Well, Well

Dueling Blogs