By the Numbers

Since last I wrote: EMS wise; 23 hours of work and about 13 calls, and 1 clinical yielding 1 call and 4 cancellations. Also, 2 cadavers for an airway class allowing for 2 intubations, 1 surgical crike and 1 needle decompression.

School wise; 2 tests back, bizarrely with the same grade, and the score of my last bowling game, 97, marking the end of my phys. ed career.

The best number of all: around 75 degrees, the high for the last 4 days.

Needless to say, we’ve been kayaking twice. A few miles of flat water so Ewing can be properly acquainted with the new kayak. Flat water is great for honing our skills, edging, bracing, drawing, and my favorite, perfecting my forward stroke.
Kayaking wise; smelled 1 skunk, spotted 1 fox, and about 20 geese. 0 impromptu swimming lessons.

Today I ordered my cap and gown and the graduation announcements, leading us to the scariest number of all: 72, the number of days until graduation.

Which leads us to the next scariest number, or perhaps the most hopeful, 364, the address of the house where I'll be moving.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Well, Well, Well

Dueling Blogs