Trauma?!

Yesterday at work we got to bail out a helicopter. We got called to rendezvous with the helicopter team at the helipad of an unnamed Baltimore hospital. They had a patient intended to go to Shock Trauma, but the winds were so bad that they couldn’t get downtown. It turned out that the unnamed hospital doesn’t even have a helipad, so we watched them land on the front lawn. I was certainly glad I was on the ground as the helicopter was getting tossed around something fierce as it came in to land. We loaded the patient and the team into the ambo and drove them to the trauma center. So, I got to hang out and watch them RSI the patient and do other fun stuff, that doesn’t happen too often.

Time to check on the truck again….still there. I think people get the ‘new car aura’ down here. On it’s first night parked at school, bizarrely, no one parked on either side of it. And, at work yesterday, no one parked next to it; respect, man, respect.
I’ve learned that I can lock and unlock the truck from my apartment, I can’t wait to honk at innocent pedestrians…okay, so I wouldn’t honk at anyone I didn’t know.
Just a sec…yep, still there.

Search term of the day: “breakfast catch phrases” So, like ‘breakfast…it’s what’s for breakfast’ or ‘Eggs, the other white thing you eat for breakfast.’ (there’s a reason why I didn’t go into advertising)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Quick - is it still there???

Popular posts from this blog

Well, Well, Well

Dueling Blogs