Well, I'm back.

The room is back in order with a few additions and a few deletions. Most noticeable addition: kopapa, who just barely doesn’t fit completely under the bed, but I think it’s standable. Yesterday was yet another day when I question why we live on the 3rd floor. (other days include, move-out, the other move-in, and the day we bought the TV.) It’s good to wonder ‘why the top floor?’ to roommates when we’re half way up the stairs with a million pound television, having narrowly escaped death after it threatened to crush us for the 50th time.

The day before yesterday I received my official NREMT-I patch, card, and certificate, two of which are currently displayed in my room.
I have a few more days to veg before school starts. I’m not sure what I’m going to do with this time. Maybe review ACLS, as our test is coming up, but I doubt it. Maybe reacquaint myself with the ‘gargantuan book of death’ (paramedic textbook), but I doubt it. Maybe I’ll go downtown and take the CRT exam, but I doubt it. Oh, let’s be honest, I’ll be watching movies, maybe take kopapa for a ride, and hang out with friends as we speculate how much fun clinicals are going to be.
Now, to figure out where I put my nail clippers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Well, Well, Well

Dueling Blogs