Blogiversary 6

It's that special time of year again when the blog and I go out on a romantic date and talk about ourselves and gush over each other until everyone around us is nauseated.
I suppose it is time, as I suggested to myself last year, that I write this entry without the air of incredulity of years past. This year, I can believe I'm still a blogger and that it's been six crazy years.  Writing the blog seems a part of me for sure now and it's not so surprising that I'm still doing it.
I'm sorry I've only written 25 posts since my 'setecientos' back in September. It seems a lot has happened, but not much that has yielded blog posts.  I think too, I am getting back in the swing of EMS writing- it seems a bit weird after so long.  I am also wary of sharing snippets of strangers lives, and am trying to preserve privacy as always.
Also, it is my fervent hope that I'll have more to talk about in coming months including the progression of wild ass plans 2 and 3.  Two is coming along at the moment, and most of that writing will probably be on a different blog (to be officially revealed in time).  WAP 3 is the recent desire and ability to own a house. It really is a work in progress, and I am sure the nervous waiting is only in its infancy for me.  For now, I'm off to field phone calls from realtors, banks, insurance companies, and contemplate how I could possibly be excited about going into such debt.

But, happy anniversary blog!

Comments

Mom said…
Happy Anniversary!

Popular posts from this blog

Well, Well, Well

Dueling Blogs